M-Edge Executive Leather Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Amydave, May 6, 2010.

1. Solitar6y

Solitar6y
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I ordered an anti-glare screen from Power Support USA last week. I haven't received it yet, but should either today or tomorrow. It was pricey, ~$30 after tax/shipping from CA. The Apple store in NYC recommended it.

Almost all Anti-glare screen protectors have the issue of making the screen its protecting look slightly granulated. The up side is the reduced glare and most do not attract fingerprints easily, if at all. According to one review on the site, this one did not reduce screen quality. However, I'm slightly skeptical. I'll post a review once I get it on.

On a side note - has anyone come across an extensive product review of the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ETHNA4?ie=UTF8&tag=appleipadaccessories-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003ETHNA4"]Napp Tuff-Luv Leather case[/ame]? Its pricey, but it seems like its good for its multi viewing angles (typing or watching a movie), genuine leather, and the way it holds the ipad with a frame, rather than 4 elastic bands/pockets at the corners, which is more secure, especially in the case of a drop.

2. Kupe

Kupe
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I purchased the M-edge Latitude case because it zips closed and has a couple of external pockets on it. I like the zipper protection and I keep my Verizon MiFi in one of the elastic webbing, zipper closure pockets for 3G access. The corner straps hold the iPad very securely and are so tight, I can't even put a skin-tight cover on the iPad and put it into the Latitude. The case, when empty, weighs 9.5 ounces.