What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a better iPad experience...

speralta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there... Thanks for the initiative. It's always good to have a source of experiences to gather from and share with. Mine is an iPad2, 32G, WiFi only. I have plans to replace it with a 3G version soon. I suffered a lot when recently installed iOS6.0, since lots of crashing hindered almost all apps and native functions..! Even iTunes and AppStore were crashing. If I only have had iPF I would have known of these problems before... As for me, the name is Santiago Peralta, CTO (ITSP/MSO), Dominican Republic. Natively spanish speaking, baptist christian, married, three daughters. (@eseperalta)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum! :)

Assume that you've updated to the iOS 6.01 release which addressed many of the 'bugs' riding the back of 6.0? I've been fine w/ the updates (and own the same iPad as you) - hope all is going better for you now @ the moment!

Most reactions