What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Gets Standalone iPad Version

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

THQ announced today that Margaritaville Online, the immersive, freemium everyday escape inspired by the lifestyle of singer-songwriter, country music legend and author, Jimmy Buffett, is now available as a standalone iPad app. Now, even without an internet connection, players and Parrotheads alike will be able to carry on the party without having to access their Facebook account or log on. Data will be saved on the iPad, enabling players to see their accomplishments via Game Center achievements and leaderboards. In the iPad app, players can explore and adventure in the tropical 3D world, which features 175 quests and lots of activities to enjoy, including five island-themed mini-games: Pirate Shooter, Hammock Time, Steel Drum Star, Limbo and Tile Puzzle. The game features 12 playable areas on three different themed islands, with 10 caves and 10 interiors to explore, and more than 40 quest characters to interact with. Don’t forget, it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere, just ask Jimmy!

Click here to download the free app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/margaritaville-online/id483050520?mt=8

Source: THQ

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Sadly not, although give Apple time and it will one day! :D

lanshan75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very glad to meet everybody here,I am just a new member of this forum,I want to make more friends here,I hope you can like me.

Most reactions

Latest posts