What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes sign

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sir why this sign arrive when I start iTunes see below tks.

Attachments

• image-3672315373.png
    image-3672315373.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 256

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This mostly appears when there are problems with the internet connection. The "running circle" here

image-1379029538.jpg

in your screenshot shows that your iPad is trying to connect to the internet. Either it takes too long to load, or it's trying without success.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When. I click ok then not apper only white screen and show utunes and podcast buttuns. I had already utunes app. If possible let me show screen shot that how this app looks like tks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When. I click ok then not apper only white screen and show utunes and podcast buttuns. I had already utunes app. If possible let me show screen shot that how this app looks like tks
If you mean that you want to see a screenshot of what the iTunes Store is supposed to look like, here is a view showing the TV shows section of iTunes. image-3242225561.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The app icons look like this now: image-2829562460.jpg
And this is what they look like when you open them:

image-4258316443.jpg

image-2102543301.jpg

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tks but what I do with my itune also I did not use vidioe folder when click it's also blank

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tks but what I do with my itune also I did not use vidioe folder when click it's also blank
If you don't use the Video app, put it in a folder, like this:

image-723891631.jpg

and don't use it. It's a built in app and can't be deleted.

Which iTunes are you refering to:
iTunes Store

image-1409063270.jpg

or iTunes U?

image-2232660588.jpg

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sir,I mean that I want use but I can it's apper one sign say " u can not download videos then when press one blue (store) button it's say can not connect to Istore

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's what you can try to access iTunes Store (again):

Make sure your date, time, and time zone are correct in Settings > General > Date & Time.

Make sure that your iOS software is up to date by tapping Settings > General > Software Update (iOS 5 or later) or connecting your iOS device to iTunes and clicking Check for Update on your device's Summary page.

Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > General > Cellular.

Make sure that you have an active Internet connection. You can check the user guide for your device for help with connecting to the Internet.

Make sure that other devices (portable computers, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the Internet.

Try resetting (turning off and then on again) your Wi-Fi router.

If the issue persists, try troubleshooting your Wi-Fi networks and connections.
(Apple Support)

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Date and software updated few week later net is on that's way I m use IPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If the date is right and the software is up to date, then it's the internet connection, that's causing this popup, although you can access iPF.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I also get this popup from time to time......and I also have a slow Internet connection at times. I just keep trying to download, normally only takes a couple of times and then it works for me again. Also try closing your app and then relaunching it and see if that makes a difference.

Refreshing your Internet connection is also a good step.....an easy way of doing this is to turn on Airplane mode in Settings, wait a few seconds and then turn it off again and try again.

Hope this helps!

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tks everyone my iTunes issue resolve so I feel to share with all of u. I did not really known the purpose on control centre button but by default or mistake it's de active when I active it's work on iTunes tks again sometime student like me did not known the basic.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tks everyone my iTunes issue resolve so I feel to share with all of u. I did not really known the purpose on control centre button but by default or mistake it's de active when I active it's work on iTunes tks again sometime student like me did not known the basic.

Great to hear your issue is now solved! Thanks for letting us know! Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts