What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPod issue...

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Quick search yielded nothing. My iPad is great, but i have had an issue with the iPod app. I listen to a lot of audiobooks, but have noticed that the iPod app isn't saving my location. It is frustrating to spend the time trying to find the last location.

Any thoughts?

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to remember where you are in an AudioBook

Quick search yielded nothing. My iPad is great, but i have had an issue with the iPod app. I listen to a lot of audiobooks, but have noticed that the iPod app isn't saving my location. It is frustrating to spend the time trying to find the last location.

Any thoughts?

In iTunes find your books in list view. Select all and select get INFO with a right click.

Say yes.

Find the OPTIONS tab, make sure the MEDIA KIND is set to Audio Books which will add several important settings.

If you do not want to make it an audio book then drop down and merely check REMEMBER PLAYBACK POSITION

Also DO NOT SHUFFLE.

OP
deckyon

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Thanks. I had thought I had converted all the audiobooks I had to "Audiobooks" however, the 2 I recently ripped down somehow escaped that part. Over 68 days worth of Audiobooks...

Most reactions

Latest posts