J jfolliard iPF Noob Joined May 18, 2011 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 May 19, 2011 #1 I'm looking for a portfolio type case where the ipad is on one side and an 8 1/2 x 11 sized notepaper is on the other side. any suggestions? thanks. Jack
I'm looking for a portfolio type case where the ipad is on one side and an 8 1/2 x 11 sized notepaper is on the other side. any suggestions? thanks. Jack
H haggisgirl iPF Noob Joined May 17, 2010 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location Lawrence, Kansas May 19, 2011 #2 Look at levenger.com. They have some nice ones. I haven't purchased one yet so I can't recommend one but I have purchased a number of other items from Levenger that are of exceptional quality.
Look at levenger.com. They have some nice ones. I haven't purchased one yet so I can't recommend one but I have purchased a number of other items from Levenger that are of exceptional quality.
OP OP J jfolliard iPF Noob Joined May 18, 2011 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 May 19, 2011 #3 thanks, haggisgirl!
f4780y Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2010 Messages 7,113 Reaction score 652 Location Troon, Scotland May 19, 2011 #4 My moleskine digital folio does the trick for me...