What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 camera

Thunderer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,

i have an ipad2 and when i seem to use the camera, both the front and the back one, the picture seems to be distorted abit rather then clear. then when i take the picture it would be ok. can someone please enlighten me on this regard?

also, from adverts shown and everything, the camera always seemed to be super clear, crystal clear, even on the apple site itself.

further explantion to this or maybe some settings issues that needed to be done are welcome.

thank you.

mrquod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lighting, maybe?

I've found that good lighting produces FAR better images than worse lighting. In terms of pixellation / shot clarity, in particular.

bill_d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try it outside both my ipad2 and my asus TF work well outside in sun light but bad inside with normal lighting
they need a photo flash :D

OP
Thunderer

Thunderer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tnx for all your replies.

yeah, in fact the lack of a flash is felt in the ipad, but at least the pics do come out good.

eventually, the camera will be mostly used in the outsides, so there will be mucg better lighting!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Avista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
e-mailing more than one pic

Is there any way to email more than one pic at a time from myiPad?

Blueface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to email more than one pic at a time from myiPad?

If there is an easier way than mine, would love to know also.

I open an email.
Go to my photos and "copy" it.
I paste it on the email and go back and repeat that with as many as I want.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blueface said:

I open an email.

From within photos tap the box in the right hand corner and select up to 5 photos then tap the email button and Mail automatically opens. If you want to resize the images tap the CC/BCC field and you will see the image size options.

Or if you want more than 5, then select as many as you require then tap copy, open Mail and paste them in. You do not get the option to resize using the method.

Hope the above helps :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The camera on the iPad 2 is a disappointment to me as well. I find that the images are rather pixelated however I have not really tried it in outdoor lighting. Inside with good (Florescent lights) looks really bad. Initially I thought it was my iPad that was faulty but reading up on the net it appears that this is a common gripe that most have.

Blueface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blueface said:

I open an email.

From within photos tap the box in the right hand corner and select up to 5 photos then tap the email button and Mail automatically opens. If you want to resize the images tap the CC/BCC field and you will see the image size options.

Or if you want more than 5, then select as many as you require then tap copy, open Mail and paste them in. You do not get the option to resize using the method.

Hope the above helps :)

Wow!
Thanks so much.
Don't ever let it be said one can't learn a great new trick every day.
Awesome.

OP
Thunderer

Thunderer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tnx for the infonguys, that is something i need when sending emails!

now, returning to the thread topic, was searching the app store and came about some ipad camera apps. i mean a camera app which i would have to buy. my question is, is it worthed to buy a camera app rather then using the camera app which came pre installed with the ipad? will there be significant changes or anything of that sort that the user would benefit from?

Most reactions