What's new

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

Got the same. I hope I like the burgundy 18PM as well as my Alpine green 13PM. It is supposed to be here this Friday. I can’t wait!
IMG_1507.gif
 
Got the same. I hope I like the burgundy 18PM as well as my Alpine green 13PM. It is supposed to be here this Friday. I can’t wait!View attachment 108847
Mine was supposed to arrive tomorrow, and it came today. Maybe you get yours earlier as well. You’ll certainly like it. It looks great.
 
According to Siri AI,

About Asteroid 2025 PN7

Discovered in August 2025, this small near-Earth object belongs to the Arjuna asteroid group. It is currently in a 1:1 mean-motion resonance with Earth, meaning it orbits the Sun at roughly the same pace as our planet.

- Size: Approximately 19 meters (62 feet) in diameter.

- Visibility: With a magnitude of 26, it is far too faint to be seen without powerful, professional-grade telescopes.

- Orbit: It has been traveling near Earth since the 1960s and is expected to remain in this quasi-satellite orbit until the 2080s
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom