What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need advice guys

tkfini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want download app for open file and download picture like a Microsoft office (word , Excel , ..).
So, what is convenient app is it Microsoft app or I-work app..?

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are a few different office centric apps out there. I use Quick Office HD. Lots of people like Docs To Go or the Apple branded iWork suite. All of them have strengths and weaknesses but are pretty good at what they do. They cost various amounts. Check the AppStore for the latest pricing.

There are some free office-reader apps out there I think that can be used just to read office docs.

Hope this helps :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Minion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Quick office HD. For the most part, it opens the basic Excel spreadsheet fine. However, if there are lots of complex formulae in the file, it tends to lose them. Also, it takes a while to load if the file is slightly larger. All in all, not a bad app.

Most reactions

Latest posts