What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to track ipad history in safari/remote monitoring?

Wbelh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all quick question,

I want to be able to pull the history of safari on one ipad even though it is deleted. I have two ipad 3s, and iPhone 4 and a MacBook. Please tell me if anyone knows any way to do this. I am already aware of going into settings>safari>Internet data. Also, is there any free or cheap stealth remote monitoring software or keylogger? Much appreciated

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can turn on iCloud tabs so that you can see from one device what is open on all of the others, but you need to do this in real time.

There is no way to recover information once deleted. There is no equivalent of a recycle bin on the iPad.

The forum does not permit the discussion of key loggers or other surveillance software because of the potential for abuse.

OP
W

Wbelh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can turn on iCloud tabs so that you can see from one device what is open on all of the others, but you need to do this in real time.

There is no way to recover information once deleted. There is no equivalent of a recycle bin on the iPad.

The forum does not permit the discussion of key loggers or other surveillance software because of the potential for abuse.

And how would I set that up? Thank you for your reply.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
On the iPads and iphone go to Settings/iCloud and turn Safari on. On the Mac, its probably a similar setting in System Preferences. I'm brand new to the Mac so I can't remember off the top of my head. I'll have a look in a couple of hours.

Most reactions

Latest posts