What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to create calendar appointment from contacts?

Zeus661

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am looking for an app that would allow me to make calendar appointment with people I habpve in my contacts. I work in sales and when I meet a new customer I put them in my contacts. I would like to at a later date set appointments with them by click on their name in some kind of list. Want these appointments to be on my calendar. I am on an exchange server and we use office 365. Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't have any app solutions. I might have workarounds, depending on how you want the contact info represented in the calendar, and what you expec to be able to do with it from from the calendar.

Is the name to be in the title/name of event, the invite field, or the notes field? And do you expect to be able o tap on the contact in the calendar and be taken back to the contact information?

Even if I can't help, this information might help someone else point to a solution.

Good luck

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oh.

In case you're not aware, there is a version of Microsoft Outlook available for the iPad. It combines calendar and mail functions; which means it has at least some integration with contact info. I don't have it, so I'm not sure what it can and can't do, but it might be worth looking into.

Most reactions

Latest posts