What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi...

robertwnielsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I 'inherited' an iPad when my dad died on November 11 (which is also my birthday), and interestingly enough, I've barely touched my laptop PC since I got this. It's been something of a learning experience, and I'm looking forward to reading the different posts.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Robert......... - welcome to the forum! :) Our condolences at the loss of your father :(

Glad that you're liking the iPad - hope that you enjoy and looking forward to see you posting - Dave

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I 'inherited' an iPad when my dad died on November 11 (which is also my birthday), and interestingly enough, I've barely touched my laptop PC since I got this. It's been something of a learning experience, and I'm looking forward to reading the different posts.
Hello, Robert. Welcome to iPad Forums. My condolences for the loss of your father.
If you have any questions about or problems with your iPad, we're here to help.

OP
robertwnielsen

robertwnielsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, Robert. Welcome to iPad Forums. My condolences for the loss of your father.
If you have any questions about or problems with your iPad, we're here to help.

Thanks, scifan57. Dad had been sick for a while last year...spent a good portion of last fall in either a hospital, or rehab center, and then by November, I think he'd decided it was time to go.

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Robert, My sympathies are with you too. My Dad passed away last year also and it is a very emotional time losing someone you've loved for a lifetime.

Most reactions

Latest posts