P Pincode iPF Noob Joined May 22, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 May 23, 2010 #1 Hi , new user from Norway. Picked up my 64gb wifi in las Vegas , and loving it. Tried to buy the 3G model, but after 6days of waiting I bought the model without 3G. Nice forum, I have already picked up some nice tips.
Hi , new user from Norway. Picked up my 64gb wifi in las Vegas , and loving it. Tried to buy the 3G model, but after 6days of waiting I bought the model without 3G. Nice forum, I have already picked up some nice tips.
Bremen iPF Noob Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 1,350 Reaction score 5 Location home May 23, 2010 #2 Welcome, and glad you got one already! Watch out though, those apps can be addicting
NumbLock iPF Novice Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 2,008 Reaction score 32 Location Switzerland May 23, 2010 #3 Welcome Pincode from a bit south of you.
C cimousa iPF Noob Joined Mar 18, 2010 Messages 197 Reaction score 5 Location North Jersey May 23, 2010 #4 Welcome to the forum!
col.bris Administrator Staff member Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 5,890 Reaction score 721 Location Gold Coast , Queensland Australia May 23, 2010 #5 welcome on board check out the international forum