What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Fellow iPad Users!!!

iKersh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, iKersh here!

As a way of introduction, I have been in the iT/IS industry for about 12 years doing various roles but primarily desktop support for the last few years.

I got my first ever laptop back in May 2006, a MacBook Pro (first of the Intel CPU series and have enjoyed using Apple products ever since. As off last Thursday (21st April), I bought myself and iPad2; haven't quite finished setting it up completely yet but so far I have been impressed by it's performance and the potential versatility of the device.

After discovering there was a forum devoted to iPad users, I thought it would be a good idea to join and help out when and where I can :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome from sunny UK! I hope you enjoy talking to our friendly community who are very experienced with all things iPad, old and new. We are international so anytime night and day, your questions will be answered. We are all friends here.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland - where it's not sunny :(

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you donÂ’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland - where it's not sunny :(

Are you following me around! Good morning Tim. I'm sorry it's not sunny where you are but that's the joys of living in not sunny Scotland. Is it cloudy then. I hope not raining. Love Hayley

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not stalking you - honest!!

But it's so unfair - I hear all about this lovely weather you're having and up here it's cold, grey and overcast. But, yes, it's not raining - yet.....

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I'm not stalking you - honest!!

But it's so unfair - I hear all about this lovely weather you're having and up here it's cold, grey and overcast. But, yes, it's not raining - yet.....

Tim

Have you looked at Student Pad yet! I''ve only downloaded it recently but haven't played with it yet. You work in education so would know what students need for college/uni.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Welcome to the ipad forum :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Welcome to you too Karma, we seem to be following each other around!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Welcome to you too Karma, we seem to be following each other around!

It seems that way, but i promise it just worked out that way, as in i am not stalking you. Looool

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
It seems that way, but i promise it just worked out that way, as in i am not stalking you. Looool

Are you mr, mrs or miss. I'm a mrs and happily married but I like talking to new people.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Are you mr, mrs or miss. I'm a mrs and happily married but I like talking to new people.

I am mr, in a happy relationship and like many people i like talking to new people and have a good banter, or try too

OP
iKersh

iKersh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Have you looked at Student Pad yet! I''ve only downloaded it recently but haven't played with it yet. You work in education so would know what students need for college/uni.

I had a quick look - have any of you started using or are using it?

Most reactions

Latest posts