What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free downloads

champagne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes try ibooks and kobo. Both r free n u can download free books.

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can also try Gutenberg.org to download free domain out of copyright literature. Just choose epub format or if you have owners manuals in pdf format they will open in iBooks and then reside there. I use Gutenberg to download all of my Classical Literature and I save all my owners manuals in iBooks.

Cheers, Dan

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
check out baen books for tons of free sci fi books straight from the publisher. Some need to be converted using calibri

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
wigsajumper said:
check out baen books for tons of free sci fi books straight from the publisher. Some need to be converted using calibri

Thanks!
What a great find! Lots for free and some of my all-time SF favorites very reasonably priced to replace my old paperbacks that are falling apart.

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

JimBrown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out AudioBooks as its new version 4.7 contains 246 new books and is Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts