What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free books. .????

Shortcircuit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really disappointed with iBooks that I have now gone back to my local library where I can get a complete book. Downloaded a couple of books, to read them through, and find I only have a half the story. If I want the rest I have to purchase!!! Free book , NO. It would help in the listing if it was indicated that what was being provide was a complete book.

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are many good free books available from Amazon. Use the Kindle app to read. Lots of sources to find free and low cost books. Amazon has a good selection of daily specials. My favorite place to get good information is DailyCheapReads.com. I think you have been downloading book previews that's why you are getting partial books.

☮ ♥ 

Last edited:

tugce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JohanBotha said:
I have download codes for 2 complete free ebooks from the iBook store.. Anyone interested??

İ Ã¢m interested ...yea. How can you help me? İ Ã¢m looking for free books ...

tugce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JohanBotha said:
Which country are you in??

İ am in turkey , actually i need turkish books but english books does work as well... Thank you.

frogsrock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ivonne03 said:
I think it depends on tastes, if I like my ibook.

Often local libraries offer their books for free on kindle. There is a kindle app. Then, there is a large selection and everyone wins!! :)

GnomeGrrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like pixelofink.com for Kindle books. If you look around Facebook, there's also several pages dedicated to posting free or cheap books.

Most reactions

Latest posts