What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

excel apps

Reaction score
does anyone know of any applications that are free that i can easily input information on one of my excel worksheet that i use to input my daily sales record and need that to be updated at all times, i really need this i am usually a android or pc user so i need a bit of assistance in this matter :D

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think you're going to find any (capable) free apps that can do this - of the paid ones, Apple's iWorks Numbers is one of the best around.

Tim

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
I use Office2 HD. You can even just use (purchase) it's excel plug in instead if you wish, it's literally just a couple of bucks.

You really need to spend the odd note or 2 to get decent software and hey, none of it's really going to break the bank :)

OP
C
Reaction score
thanks guys i appreciate it however the wife won't allow me to purchase apps but it is something i kinda need right now i am just using teamviewer to update my spreadsheet from work but i could use something hell maybe even a lite version i am used to android and i just used to download apps and through them on my sd card even though they were outdated thanks guys appreciate the help fairly new to the apple scene not sure if i like the ui or the os yet not as customizable

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try Documents 2 Free. It is not really an Excel editor but it does offer some spreadsheet functionality.

Most reactions

Latest posts