What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email stretched

Pippyliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Vistaprint email and since I updated to iOS7 my emails see to be "stretched" and do not fit on my screen anymore nd the writing is so small I need a microscope to read it! How can I make it so that the width of each column across is not so wide so that I can read the subject, sender etc on one screen! If that makes sense?

tanveers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you can take a screen shot that would be better. Does it allow you to zoom in at least to be able to read it? iOS7 debuggers are still actively working out bugs and so are 3rd party developers to give support to apps updating to iOS7. I would check your vistaprint mobile email to see if the have current updates for the new operating system on apple devices. also take a look at both Vistaprint and your iPad's device settings. You can usually access some type of parameters that will auto fit the content to your screens format so that is instantly legible for you.

Ben
Lead AV Tech

Most reactions

Latest posts