What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale New Gem Dragon Contest :D

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here is what the wiki says about the Diamond:

The formation of natural diamond requires very specific conditions—exposure of carbon-bearing materials to high pressure, ranging approximately between 45 and 60 kilobars (4.5 and 6 GPa), but at a comparatively low temperature range between approximately 900–1300 °C (1652–2372 °F). These conditions are met in two places on Earth; in the lithospheric mantle below relatively stable continental plates, and at the site of a meteorite strike.[10]

I have no clue of a dragon combo...first thought is Crystal will play a role. Any ideas forum friends?

nankiepooachoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score

The formation of natural diamond requires very specific conditions—exposure of carbon-bearing materials to high pressure, ranging approximately between 45 and 60 kilobars (4.5 and 6 GPa), but at a comparatively low temperature range between approximately 900–1300 °C (1652–2372 °F). These conditions are met in two places on Earth; in the lithospheric mantle below relatively stable continental plates, and at the site of a meteorite strike.[10]

I have no clue of a dragon combo...first thought is Crystal will play a role. Any ideas forum friends?

What about a fire dragon and crystal since carbon is in the mix?

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What about a fire dragon and crystal since carbon is in the mix?

Or maybe Ash and a fire hybrid?

Edit: Seen a lot of guesses on other forums with Ice in the combo for the color. And thoughts of the other Air/ Metal hybrid being released and being part of the combo. Who knows what BFS will come up with :)

Last edited:

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I think Lava and flower or poison :D lava for its volcanic activity and flower/Poison for there organic component.

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Last edited:

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Lava and flower or poison :D lava for its volcanic activity and flower/Poison for there organic component.

Just read the description for diamond in dragonvale so I am going to guess mountain and iron!

:D diz diz dizzy

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since the combo isnt out yet I'm going to guess iron and storm. Iron because the more iron the greener the jade. And storm because I think it kind of resembles the storm.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Since the combo isnt out yet I'm going to guess iron and storm. Iron because the more iron the greener the jade. And storm because I think it kind of resembles the storm.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

I don't think there will be metal element, Jade is available at level14, Metal is available at level17. Probably Air or Water elements needed.

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Poison and Swamp is my guess. I think it looks like poison ( face )and swamp for colour

Most reactions

Latest posts