What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading from Nook Ap to my I-Pod

ewhitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I attempt to download any books in my nook library I get an error message saying that the server has an error and I should try later. What's up?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this a new problem or have you experienced it before? It could simply be that the server is temporarily off-line. A lifetime's experience has taught me that it's usually better to wait a while before engaging in some wholesale reconfiguration - how many times have I done that only to discover that the email server etc was *really* offline!!

Tim

OP
E

ewhitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't download books

Finally thought I would call Barnes and Noble yesterday and the solution was to reset their app. Who would have tried that? Anyway just needed to log off the app and back on. It changed a few things like books I had archived but it is fixed.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, keep in mind that the Nook & iPad are also computers - when a computer starts acting up, my first choice is to reboot! A few days ago, my wife said her desktop computer (Dell w/ Windows XP) was slow and programs were opening slowly - please reboot - she did & back to normal!

My iPad 'frooze' after loading a new app - do a 'reset' or then a 'reboot' - which worked to get the app working as advertised! A couple a weeks ago, one of our xray machines stopped working (I'm a radiologist) - the computers in the equipment run off a Unix OS - had to reboot but then back in business.

So, one of the simplest actions to take initially that often solves the issue in question - :)

Most reactions

Latest posts