What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying ibooks to ipod from ipad

icefaery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was wondering if it possible to sync my non purchased books from my ipad to my ipod touch through icloud. I no longer have the books on my computer and would love to have them on my ipod too. I cant drag them between the two on itunes. Any suggestions?

OP
icefaery

icefaery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No i just tried, unless there is a file manager app i am unaware of that will let me see all file on the ipad

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmm. I never delete my books on the pc just in case the devices lose them. If they were on iBooks, they would be automatically saved on the iCloud as that is how I have set it up on my devices using the manage backup in settings-iCloud. I'm afraid you will have to wait for TwerpPoet who is a lot cleverer than me when it comes to ebooks. Sorry! Keep trying though. A lot of my problems I've solved on my own just by surfing the net.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

OP
icefaery

icefaery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, icloud syncs bought books easily but not the non bought, i loaded them from a friends computer.

OP
icefaery

icefaery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Twerppoet posted this : Email it too him. He can tap and hold on the attachment, and as long as he has the iBook app installed it should allow him to Open In that app. You won't be able to email it from iBooks (unless it's a PDF file). You will have to send the book from whatever copy you had before it ended up in the iBook app.
On a different thread. I tried this too didnt work.

OP
icefaery

icefaery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even though i dont wish to sound totally stupid an i am not....i cant get my ipod to duplicate my ipad. All i want is my i pod to mirror my ipad. Any suggestions? I cant drag files in itunes between the two, and i dont have the filesbon my computer anymore, so i camt just add to my ipod.

Most reactions

Latest posts