What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CHaing time of notification in calendar

tiasita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can u change the default notification time of 0900 to another time in calendar

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't quite understand this, the default is not 9 am, it can be any time that you like.
When in the Calendar app and you want to add a new appointment, press the plus sign down the right hand corner, this will load a page where you can input the info. Press where it says Start and End and this will load a page where you can input the date and times of the appointment by scrolling through the wheel. If you want to change the time of an appointment you already have press on the appointment and this will load a small box which will have an edit box, press this to change your details. I hope this is what you mean and I hope this helps you. Let us know if it's not.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts