Case with Notepad

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by TTown, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Hal05154

Hal05154
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I am going to look at Audionotes and Audatorium(sp?). You may find one of those to your liking. I am particularly interested in Audionotes.

Hal

2. TTown

TTown
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I received my case yesterday. I will post a review soon.

3. TTown

TTown
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
  4. Keri

Keri
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I have looked and looked and looked. Notefolio, padfolio, folio with a writing pad, whatever. I have tried to find them all. As a graduate student, I read a lot and take lots of notes from that reading. Ergo, iPad LEFT and writing pad RIGHT was what I needed. Thank you TTown for pointing to the only company that seems to have a line of products that suit my needs. Really, this has been a culmination of four months of forums-trolling and amazon/eBay-scavenging to find something decent and appropriate.

5. iCrush

iCrush
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    See the link below. I purchased one for the same reason people are looking to have a note pad and iPad togther in one folio.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/iBinder-Accessory-Apple-iPad-Binder/dp/B004CUZJT6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292765041&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: iBinder Accessory for the Apple iPad 3 Ring Binder Case in Navy Blue: Electronics[/ame]

It can be used either left or right handed. the only down side is it is only sestup for a three ring binder. It would not be too hard to drill extra holes to work in the multi ring binders from FranklinCovey or other day planner binders.

Good luck,
    iCrush

6. Wakawaka

Wakawaka
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I took would like one. We will see in a few months when i start really working with the iPad.

But I think I'll keep em separate.

I have a feeling I'd be writing a lot standing up. And holding a iPad next to a note pad all while writing without dropping seems risky

7. billinaz

billinaz
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I found one that might work. I just ordered one.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003RZCWWE/ref=oss_product"]Amazon.com: Premium Carrying Case (JPCase) for Apple iPad with cleaning cloth and writing pad, black leather, microfiber cleaning cloth, additional pocket for cable and other accessories, maximum protection and functionality: Electronics[/ame]

8. Digitel

Digitel
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:

I bought SGP back case one week ago but never had an issue.

9. tnbug

tnbug
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:

Looks sweet.

10. Jmedillin

Jmedillin
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I am looking at this case, my only hesitation is that it doesnt appear to have a stand. But for me, I use that steno pads alot and this looks like it would do the trick.

Sorry, i only have two post now so I can't post a link but if you search
    Simplism leather ipad case you should be able to find it. If anyone has one from this company, let me know what you think of their quality.