What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BuddyTV Launches Guide App

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8troUHvNGEc&feature=player_detailpage"]BuddyTV Guide App - Comic-Con 2011 App - YouTube[/ame]​
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]BuddyTV has today launched a brand new iPhone and iPad app called BuddyTV Guide, which turns your iPhone or iPad into a TV remote control. The guide knows what you want to watch, and even changes to the right channel with a tap, as well as playing Netflix videos, also with a tap. The app will even let you know if there’s an HD version of a program that you like, and if it’s a new episode or a repeat. You can use the app to highlight your favourite, most-watched channels, so that it will then only show you those channels first of all to save you scrolling through the listings guide. [/FONT]

Andy Liu, CEO of BuddyTV, explains, "To me, the BuddyTV Guide app is a must have app that I use daily now. In fact, the app knows that I like to watch the Seattle Mariners game, and recommends it to me whenever they are on TV. I can then tap on the game right on my iPhone, and before I even open the door to my condo, the game is already on my TV. It has truly changed the way I consume entertainment."
[FONT=&quot]Note that the app only works in the US, of course, as it refers to the US TV schedules. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Click here to download the free app: BuddyTV Guide: TV listings, recommendations and remotes for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Source: [/FONT]BuddyTV

Most reactions

Latest posts