What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Books won't sync

Recoil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My epubs won't sync from my computer to iBooks according to iTunes the books have been moved and do exist on the iPad but they don't show up in iBooks. Apart from one book iOS 5 inside and out

WVHoot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are probably having a navigation issue within the App. I'm still finding difficulty in determining how to return to a previous publication within several reading apps.

mahalomark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I have synched all books successfully with my iPhone, but none will transfer to my iPad (Gen One). They were all there last time I looked, now suddenly they are not. I am able to download them again from the Cloud, or transfer using DropBox, but I think it is iTunes failing to synch with the iPad...

Sgulland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem all of a sudden, and so is someone else I know. Clearly: A PROBLEM.

TomPerran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a textbook, cleared space for it on my iPad3, downloaded it to my PC and copied it to my iPad. It shows that it exists in my iBooks folder with a blue transfer line across it that won't go away. I cannot open this book. Any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts