What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blogger, Photobucket, Image Rotation Frustration

sheilaru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone explain how to control the image rotation on Photobucket?

Regardless of the change in the Account/Album Settings (I have tried both ways with one image), the images appear in Photobucket as landscape.

Traveling and trying to blog on Blogger with our new ipad.

Using older digital camera evidently without automatic rotation.
 Using PhotoPad for editing
 Photobucket support responds with non-iPad solutions. Because I have so many photos uploaded, I hate to start over with another online image manager, but . . .

I have searched and found only similar requests and no solutions. There must be an answer!?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone explain how to control the image rotation on Photobucket?

Regardless of the change in the Account/Album Settings (I have tried both ways with one image), the images appear in Photobucket as landscape.

Gosh, Sheila ~ I use PB and your are correct the images are always landscape.

But maybe there is an app for that. There is an app for everything!:D Lets see if others chime in.

OP
S

sheilaru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found the solution by experimenting. Modify your photo with an editor (I have Photopad) and rotate to the correct layout, save, and then upload to Photobucket. Yay!

Most reactions

Latest posts