What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthday Calendar

ClaireLF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm new on here and have a question about adding new entries to the birthday calendar..

Is it possible to do so for someone who is not a contact? For example my new niece, who doesn't yet have a Skype address etc so has no need to be added as a contact?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did search but couldn't find anything.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm new on here and have a question about adding new entries to the birthday calendar..

Is it possible to do so for someone who is not a contact? For example my new niece, who doesn't yet have a Skype address etc so has no need to be added as a contact?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did search but couldn't find anything.

Hi! Welcome to iPF!
You can add someone to your contacts with only birthday date as information.
Later you'd be able to add further information.

OP
C

ClaireLF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and reply. Bit annoying I have to add them as a contact.... Thanks :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and reply. Bit annoying I have to add them as a contact.... Thanks :)

Another possibility: look for a birthday calendar in App Store. I have one that imports birthday dates from my contacts, and I can add other birthdays as well, which I don't need in contacts.

Most reactions

Latest posts