What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a mac or a windows user?

are you a mac or windows user

• I am a mac user

Votes: 203 25.3%
  • I am a windows user

Votes: 403 50.2%
  • I use both

Votes: 197 24.5%

• Total voters

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
B2D913B2-1311-4740-8A5B-E64EE671DA47.jpeg My hoard...note it’s my old iPad 2 there.... Must update the image.

TabletGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like my old Vista laptop because it has a lightscribe drive in it, and when I can find the discs, I like burning art images on them!
I remember lightscribe! I used that and I also had a CD/DVD printer that would print directly on the disk. Interesting thing is that it used clear enamel ink in order to balance the disk.

I don't really miss disks as much as I miss cassette tapes.

TabletGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I used to make music playlists and then art on the top. I wish I had saved some of the design so I could show you. Light scribe is actually what got me into CD design, however, I soon felt like I wanted more than the monochrome look. 3M used to make these printable CD stickers that were cool but then later I wanted to have the reflective mirror surface of the CD come through so I bought and actual printer for that.

Damn, and now CD's aren't even used anymore!

Amba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was a Windows user before I went to college, then I switched to mac, and have been using it ever since.

Most reactions

Latest posts