What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazon Cloud Player

dagold

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone try Amazon Cloud Player? I uploaded 1000 songs but when I use Amazon cloud player in Safari I can only see about 16 songs to pick. It shows I have 1000 songs. The screen does not scroll though all the songs. Does anybody know if there is anyway to see all your songs?
Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try using two fingers to scroll the list instead of one. This is a how Safari tell the difference between scrolling the whole page or just one column or frame on the page.

Reaction score
Try using two fingers to scroll the list instead of one. This is a how Safari tell the difference between scrolling the whole page or just one column or frame on the page.

Dude you are awesome! I had given up trying to scroll within boxes and the whole screen moving instead.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Inc

Most reactions