What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ziphone announced iPad 3.2.2 jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pmkeitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone new to here so this is my first post,but I was searching google for iPad 3.2.2 jailbreak and came across article that said ziphone.org has updated the software and has a jailbreak for 3.2.2. I visited the site that was explained and I saw nothing. Does anyone know or has had any luck with this jailbreak and if so where do I go to do it?

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All JAILBREAK's are pure BS until It's acually Is released, when a new jailbreak Is released there are now way that u gonna miss It.

New jailbreak on the way, will be released 2morrow, new exploit revealed etc bla bla bla, belive It when u see It.

The ONLY way 4 you to downgrade 3.2.2 Is If u have your SHSH from an earlyer firmware saved on Sauriks server, that means that u under sometime when u had 3.2.1 or an older firmware saved the SHSH file.

Last edited:
OP
P

Pmkeitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the insite unfortunately when I bought my iPad it had 3.2.2 already installed. And had no shsh saved. Guess I'll just have to wait. This sucks.

iRaven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the insite unfortunately when I bought my iPad it had 3.2.2 already installed. And had no shsh saved. Guess I'll just have to wait. This sucks.

Just like me then. I agree. It totally sucks. But that is life I suppose.

akwyu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
me2. The only way is just wait for the new jailbreak release.

Gamingipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hang tight guys .

The bootrom jailbreak SHatter is hanging close to a release.
I expect this weekend or next week

Cheers

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hang tight guys .

The bootrom jailbreak SHatter is hanging close to a release.
I expect this weekend or next week

Cheers

I don't mean to seem rude or anything of the sort. But there has not been any indication by the dev-team on when the jailbreak will be released. yes, the domain known as greenpois0n.com has been set up but there is still no information. All that they have announced is that they expect to release the jailbreak before the final release of iOS 4.2 (which is slated to be released in November)

ipad322

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:ipad-front:Yeah... soo many rumours out there... waiting patiently... even if you reach to the greenposion's web... there is nothing there... prolly need to start donating... to speed them up :D

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Dev-Team announced today that the ETA of the Greenpois0n jailbreak will be released at 10:10 on Sunday (Which happens to be 10/10/10) This WILL jailbreak the iPad on 3.2.2, the iPhone 4, and the iPod Touch 4th Gen.

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, if you have twitter and follow anyone involved in the iDevice world, it's all over the place. My feed has been flooded the last two days with everyone repeating the same information.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this the moment we've finally been waiting forrrr? Lol. About time ...damnnn. Im ready...need my backgrounder back, my winterboard n themes, cydia and rock apps, ahhhh...ive missed them, i need theFreedommm..im silly..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions