What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg Invisible Shield.

jmccamb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone every use it? I am curious to see what other people's experiences are with it.

Fee Fi Fo Fum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use for the back of my iPhone 4, they great and resistent. On the screen i don´t like bcause makes difficult to slide your finger and holds down my stylus.

EvilMonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used them for years on various devices (the GPS I hike with for example). With the newer gorilla-glass (and such) used on phones, I don't bother with them (never got a scratch on my EVO despite keeping in my pocket with keys, for example).

But if you're prone to scratching your screens, it's probably worth the investment. Plus, they have a lifetime warranty, so if the protector gets banged up, they'll just send you a new one, free of charge. I've used that for several of them since I tend to drop my GPS on rocks and stuff and the shield gets nicked up after a while.

LawPad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife just bought me a 4gs, and she put the zagg shield on both the front and back. After a week, she finally told me. Seriously, I never knew it was there. I'm getting one for my iPad. They are expensive, though.

DevinB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got my entire iPad wrapped in it. I love it. Especially with kids' messy hands, I don't have to worry about the screen at all. When it gets goobered up, I just take a wet paper towel and scrub it off, then it's good as new.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will not cover or wrap an $800 plus device in plastic. It reminders me of my grand parents covering their furniture in plastic.

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a zagg on my phone because I drop it into my purse with whatever scary items also might be in there. I tried one on my Ipad but hated the way it felt so I took it off. I love the way my finger sliiiidddeees across the glass! LOL. Plus I do use a smart cover for my Ipad and that protects it when I'm not using it.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Blackbelt said:
I will not cover or wrap an $800 plus device in plastic. It reminders me of my grand parents covering their furniture in plastic.

Lol. I know people who have their furniture in plastic now and they're not grandparents. Go figure!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poletto34 said:
I use for the back of my iPhone 4, they great and resistent. On the screen i don´t like bcause makes difficult to slide your finger and holds down my stylus.

Ditto for the iPad. Great to protect the back from scratches, but hate the feel on the screen.

rcflyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the Zagg Full body protector on the PAD, the Pod, an HTC Eris, and the Droid X... Will never have another device without a ZAGG on it. It did take some time getting used to the FEEL of the screen, but, once you're used to it, the glass feels Horrible.. LOL...

Most reactions