What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg invisible shield on ipad 2

bored2426

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two questions

Did anyone get the full body installed on the iPad 2? I'm interested in it but want to know how it affects the speaker.

Did anyone who got the zagg invisible shield put on the screen have a problem with the cut? On mine the camera hole is off my a few centimeters and covers part of the camera.

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will let you know when I install mine today or tomorrow. On my first iPad I didn't install it for a few months because the glass felt so good. After installing one on another iPad and seeing how good it felt and looked, I immediately put one on mine.

So my new iPad will have one put on immediately.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can tell you for sure that the Zagg invisible shield screen protector in my iPad 2 is not the most beautiful thing. If you make the camera hole be centered in the top properly then the home bottom is off, the home bottom hole in the shield is to low! Maybe I'm a pain but I really don't like that much, I picky. I will email Zagg for sure to see what they say.

Over all I love my iPad 2!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Last edited:

AdamH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was installing the Zagg invisibleSHIELD on the ipad 2 last night at work and we tried 4 different zaggs but no luck. I believe that they are just defective and hopefully zagg will release a new batch.

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my past experience Zagg has had great customer service and replaced anything I needed, so I'm sure they will take care of any problems. I've screwed things up myself and had them want to replace it free.

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Had my wife take mine back today so they could redo it (had a big smudge underneath) as well as the holes being way off. They told her that a lot of people are bringing their Zaggs back. They took mine off for me and refunded my money. I'm going to wait till they release a new batch.

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was installing the Zagg invisibleSHIELD on the ipad 2 last night at work and we tried 4 different zaggs but no luck. I believe that they are just defective and hopefully zagg will release a new batch.

When I bought my iPad at the Best Buy in Athens, GA they came around and told us that the invisibleSHIELD did not fit properly and everyone around me, including me, gave theirs back.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I installed mine even that I had this issues but as Teacher's Pet say, they have a great customer service and I know as they do a new batch they will take good care of use.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Bigmerf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always sucked at installing these. I can find it at the mall and have it put on there

White ipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would not recommend it to anyone and if you got it take it back and get something else the holes don't line up and there is about 1/8 gap all the way around I know it's hard to make it prefect but they could have did a better job but I still put it on I don't have anything else and I don't want shinny new iPad 2 getting scratched up after a couple of days I kind of expected it to not fit right because they didn't have anything to test them on before they shipped out just like the first couple of cases for new mobile devices when they rush to get them on the market and they never fit right I will be getting a replacement because it looks like crap I'm going to make this one work for now and wait a month or so and they should have it good by then

elgerber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone used Bodyguardz before? They say they are shipping on Monday.

OP
B

bored2426

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the option to get my money back but I'd rather have my iPad protected until the new batch comes in. They said they would save me one and call when they arrived. I'm not crazy about the back being exposed. Don't know when the full body will come in. Hopefully soon.

elgerber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Just ordered a bodyguardz full body shield ships the the 14th of march can't wait. My iPad 2 still has the factory clear wrap on it lol.

LOL, so does mine, and it won't come off until I get something to cover it. Skinit also has Ipad 2 Skins ready to go.

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So with the first batch that screwed up, do they cover the screen and fit besides the camera hole being off? I'm asking because I really need to get a shield on here immediately. I went with my first iPad for months without one and took great care of it. But when I noticed a small scratch on my screen I was crushed.

My iPad 2 needs a shield from the get go because I may sell it for a larger model, and mostly I'm just obsessive compulsive about my devices not being scratched. I'm wondering if the current invisishield will work and fit except for the camera hole so I can be protected until the revised model is released.

Most reactions