What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtube video slow download.

Nostrebluc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The videos on YouTube take a very long time to load/buffer on my iPad 2. What I was wondering is if there is any possibility to make the videos load faster. I've already tried to change the DNS but there was really no change, if there's any more ways to make the videos load faster on YouTube, I would greatly appreciate it if you any of you would tell me. Also was wondering if the problem is my connection or is it my iPad?

Thank you!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have another device that you could use to test out the speed of your Internet connection? Failing that, there are several free apps and several websites too that will test out the net (as opposed to gross) speed of your Internet connection and these will give you some idea of how likely it is to be the bandwidth of the Internet link.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts