What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

youtube doesn't work in Ipad

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Like zman it works in the browser and the utube app works great as well...

ether you have a wifi issue, or a geographical issue.... my best guess...

edmouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had one article that had a video from youtube embedded and there was a circle with a cross through it. But I managed to double click through or go to YouTube using the app and look it up and play it.

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problem here--I watch it all the time.

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Works fine except when using the app and searching you don't get the same results as through a browser.

OP
J

jacppe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in Peru. I have two Ipads and don't work. Maybe my connection is bad. I'll try in other wireless zone.
Thanks guy :)

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in Peru. I have two Ipads and don't work. Maybe my connection is bad. I'll try in other wireless zone.
Thanks guy :)
HOW does it not work?

Are you not even getting to Youtube?
Does the video start, and then stop?
Do you get an error message?

What happens?

dom123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my youtube doesn't work either

both on the app and in the web brower my youtube doesn't work. the video starts and then it seems like it is loading but it goes to pause. after it starts pausing, the video plays shortly then pauses repeatedly. I have not been able to watch any youtube videos. After I press play so many times, it seems like my browser just locks up. I have tried youtube in two different wifi environments (at work and at home) with the same result. interestingly, the cnet videos work.

I am starting to think I have a defective Ipad:(

IndyBob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
both on the app and in the web brower my youtube doesn't work. the video starts and then it seems like it is loading but it goes to pause. after it starts pausing, the video plays shortly then pauses repeatedly. I have not been able to watch any youtube videos. After I press play so many times, it seems like my browser just locks up. I have tried youtube in two different wifi environments (at work and at home) with the same result. interestingly, the cnet videos work.

I am starting to think I have a defective Ipad:(

Dom123, that is the same problem I have with Youtube. Same thing at home or on 3G. I may take it into the local Apple store and see what they say.

Most reactions

Latest posts