What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your search for an iPad stand is over!!!

Afide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photoon2010-09-30at16192.jpg

Photoon2010-09-30at1619.jpg

Photoon2010-09-30at1620.jpg

OzzieB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you eat a lot of pizza, you could make hundreds of them, paint them, and sell them on eBay for $5.00 each. You'd probably make a killing for nothing more than the cost of some spray paint since the pizza boxes are virtually free. :D

FirefighterTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lmao

Awesome...it's green (100% recycled material), it's made in America, and it carries an undeniable sense of irony, perfect for the hipster generation. :D

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's great...

It's WAY better than the cardboard stand that I fabbed up a couple of weeks ago.... I guess I should have put a bit more effort into mine ... :)

ipad-stand.jpg

OP
A

Afide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great...

It's WAY better than the cardboard stand that I fabbed up a couple of weeks ago.... I guess I should have put a bit more effort into mine ... :)

ipad-stand.jpg

I like your stand too :)

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Them little photo stands for $3 at a hobby shop, black paint and there you go!

whoknowme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.g-g4u.com
ipad-stand.jpg

good ipad stand you offered here, same work principle to Please do not post external links. Read the rules. nice

Last edited by a moderator:

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fun stand from the pizza box. Looks like it would do both landscape and portrait.
The pictures are mirror images for the first three. Interesting way to post pics.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

Most reactions