What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You tube app crash

Chris36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
First time poster.
The you tube app on my iPad has crashed, causing a blank screen in landscape orientation and 3/4 of the screen to be blank in portrait (ie only the bottom couple of inches can be seen/accessed). If I click on a clip I can hear it play but can't see it.
Everything else on the iPad seems to be ok and can view you tube via safari just fine.
Can any one tell me how I can resolve the fault with the you tube app, preferably without having to reset everything!
Many thanks (and happy new year!).
Chris

Doudou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have exactly the same problem.
Has anyone found a solution?

Hi
First time poster.
The you tube app on my iPad has crashed, causing a blank screen in landscape orientation and 3/4 of the screen to be blank in portrait (ie only the bottom couple of inches can be seen/accessed). If I click on a clip I can hear it play but can't see it.
Everything else on the iPad seems to be ok and can view you tube via safari just fine.
Can any one tell me how I can resolve the fault with the you tube app, preferably without having to reset everything!
Many thanks (and happy new year!).
Chris

Most reactions