What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yo, It's BoZ!

Lol. Justin Bieber.

• Wat.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Lolololol, you funneh.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

bieber fever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Hello everyone of the iPad fourm, the name's Allan, but people call me BoZ in real life, which is usually my preferred name to be called. Anyway, I'm from the other site called WiiChat, which I'm sure some guys on here probably know. So, I've seen them promoting this site, and decided to finally join it as of today. Maybe if I wasn't so lazy, I could've been a member already.

Okay, well, I do not own Apple's iPad, but I do have an iPod touch, 32gb - 3G. I've had it since last Christmas, and I love it. I had my doubts at first about it, but when I found out that the iTouch had a strong hacker-fan base, I just had to get it. So yeah, it's jailbroken, and completely modified beyond all
Comprehension. Haha.
I also own a Nintendo Wii, which is why I joined WiiChat, and it, too, is hacked. So basically, I'm the kind of guy that likes to get into a system's... System, and find out how it works and stuff. It's pretty good stuff, as long as you know what you're doing. Lol.

As you can tell by my avatar, my favorite character of all time is Yoshi. Who doesn't like Yoshi, I mean really.

So, some other stuff about me... Well, I'm from Mississippi. It's super boring here; don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Except for the annual Fair that's coming this October, I'm kind of hyped about it, but other than that, there's really nothing to do here.

I'm in the tenth grade, yeah, I'm a sophomore. My classes are still dull and useless, except for Web Designing I and some others. Hopefully, next year, I'll be in Graphic Designing/Video Game Productions. That's pretty much my dream class. Lol.

Other than that, there's nothing much left to really talk about. Y'know, one of those too long, didn't read kind of things. Anyway, if you want to know anything else, just ask me. Haha.

Last edited:

Most reactions