What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah I'm new and don't mind trying new things

Stormyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, got my iPad wifi+3G last week and I am loving it.... This is my 2nd Apple product, and I am impressed..... I'll probably do more lurking than posting for awhile as there is so much stuff to learn and digest.... Happy to have found this forum and become a part of it....

Last edited:

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
welcome!

try new things! that's the spirit! way to go!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, got my iPad wifi+3G last week and I am loving it.... This is my 2nd Apple product, and I am impressed..... I'll probably do more lurking than posting for awhile as there is so much stuff to learn and digest.... Happy to have found this forum and become a part of it....

And the nice thing is, this is a forum full of adults that don't insult eachother and make nasty comments because they are on the internet....we make sure of that.

Hope you enjoy, and post all you want!

OP
S

Stormyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score

And the nice thing is, this is a forum full of adults that don't insult eachother and make nasty comments because they are on the internet....we make sure of that.

Hope you enjoy, and post all you want!

Cool beans!!! I'll keep that in mind... Nothing worse than being insulted cause you might ask a question that's been asked a few hundred times...lol

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool beans!!! I'll keep that in mind... Nothing worse than being insulted cause you might ask a question that's been asked a few hundred times...lol
Oh man! Not that same old sorry excuse again!

Now get off my lawn, ya punk!

gran_torino_clint_eastwood.jpg

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts