What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xstylus

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just found this great new stylus called Xstylus for ipad. The inventor is raising money and the info is on iphonelife. I purchased one today via paypal so I know it would be safe to buy from this person. Check out https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/37866/pledges/new?perk_amt=15&perk_id=106811
If the link does not work just google Xstylus and look for indiegogo.com. This one is for the ipad not the crayon stylus for DSL.

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just found this great new stylus called Xstylus for ipad. The inventor is raising money and the info is on iphonelife. I purchased one today via paypal so I know it would be safe to buy from this person. Check out https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/37866/pledges/new?perk_amt=15&perk_id=106811
If the link does not work just google Xstylus and look for indiegogo.com. This one is for the ipad not the crayon stylus for DSL.

Patricia,

Thanks for the posting for I am always interested in a new stylus.

That said, I have to say I'm not too thrilled. Perhaps from a style perspective it might appeal to some, but from a functional point of view I see nothing very innovative.

OP
PatriciaF

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted something that will attach to my iPAD2. I was thinking of using velcro to attach my stylus but this one comes with an attachment you put on your case and then the stylus is always there. I haven't seen anything like it before so to me it is innovative. But to each his own. Did you check out the youtube video? http://www.indiegogo.com/XStylus-Touch

Last edited:

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wanted something that will attach to my iPAD2. I was thinking of using velcro to attach my stylus but this one comes with an attachment you put on your case and then the stylus is always there. I haven't seen anything like it before so to me it is innovative. But to each his own. Did you check out the youtube video? XStylus Touch -- IndieGoGo

Thanks, Patricia. I had a look at the video, and I have to agree: it is more innovative than I had supposed. The wide grip and holder arrangement certainly is interesting.

So far, my favorite is the iFaraday. I have also just ordered the Jot, which I am looking forward to testing.

I hope you will post a review of the XStylus after you have used it a while. I have bought and tested so many that I am reluctant to buy yet another without positive recommendations! If you want to have a look, I have posted my reactions to several styluses (styli, stylii?) on a thread which you can find by searching on my screen name or iFaraday.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Patricia. I had a look at the video, and I have to agree: it is more innovative than I had supposed. The wide grip and holder arrangement certainly is interesting.

So far, my favorite is the iFaraday. I have also just ordered the Jot, which I am looking forward to testing.

I hope you will post a review of the XStylus after you have used it a while. I have bought and tested so many that I am reluctant to buy yet another without positive recommendations! If you want to have a look, I have posted my reactions to several styluses (styli, stylii?) on a thread which you can find by searching on my screen name or iFaraday.

I intend to mention this comment to my wife just to prove that I'm not the only iPad owner who purchases one stylus after another in the hope of finding the perfect instrument. It has become rather embarrassing as the packages continue to arrive.

"NOT ANOTHER ONE!," she exclaims as she hands me the mail.

Two iFaraday models here. And they're my favorites, as well.

apple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My friends have got it in hands now, It is really amazing and wonderful...Responsible strokes,sensitive tip.prototype in glossy white...soft and stylish....It is much more valuable than your pay...

OP
PatriciaF

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My friends have got it in hands now, It is really amazing and wonderful...Responsible strokes,sensitive tip.prototype in glossy white...soft and stylish....It is much more valuable than your pay...

Is that the xstylus or the ifaraday? I still haven't gotten my xstylus and I am using my little iphone stylus (elchepo) with my NoteShelf app on my iPad2.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts