What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wow..I know these are made in China....but direct shipping from china?

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was expecting to see these shipped from Apple in CA, but was suprized when I saw the ship from address of SHENZHEN CN

mypicture1s.jpg

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All apple products are shipped from china, my moms iMac came from china, they are built to order.

OP
Y

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All apple products are shipped from china, my moms iMac came from china, they are built to order.

Guess I did not pay too much attention when I last ordered from the apple store...

Anthony.L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Must be your first Apple purchase. All six iPods I've owned came direct from China, my MacBook Pro came direct from China, etc...

You know on the back it says "Made in China, Designed in California by Apple".

Samurai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Must be your first Apple purchase. All six iPods I've owned came direct from China, my MacBook Pro came direct from China, etc...

and "backdoor access circuit designed by Chinese Government Hackers".

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple has robot factories in several major areas around the world. china is the main location for USA and also Australia however Singapore provides iMacs and MacBook pros and Mac pros to Australia. all ipads are built in china along with iPhones and iPods.

This is no different to Dell and other major it companies

Regards col down under

OP
Y

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Have had a few, last was an iPod touch for the wife a couple years back. Few refurb items as well.

Find it interesting it's still in China on the 22nd, but due out for delivery on the 25th.....

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once it leaves China, it will come very quickly. You should have it in a couple of days!

OP
Y

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once it leaves China, it will come very quickly. You should have it in a couple of days!

Shows Friday!

My Hard Candy Case showed up yesterday, waiting on the wife's 4$ silicone case I got off of eBay until she picks another one she might like. Who knows, she just might like the cheap one.

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got two silicone cases from eBay - one supposedly a Belkin but I doubt it is as it didn't have the brand name on it like my iTouch case does. Ended up with an ifrogs silicone case from the Future Shop. The cheaper cases had annoying sides that were not snug and pulled away when being used.

OP
Y

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got two silicone cases from eBay - one supposedly a Belkin but I doubt it is as it didn't have the brand name on it like my iTouch case does. Ended up with an ifrogs silicone case from the Future Shop. The cheaper cases had annoying sides that were not snug and pulled away when being used.

I count on the side pulling away 'feature' to happen (went threw this with cheap iPod touch cases), I just wanted something to put it in until she picks out something nicer. Prob some sort of version of the Apple case.

OP
Y

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strange that my CC has not been charged yet. They did a pre-hold when I first made the order, but that dropped off last week.

Most reactions

Latest posts