What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you split your lottery winnings...

Trky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
with your BEST MATE..if he did not chip in , in the first place.
I am not saying you give half your winnings...but would you give something.

I've thought this out in my head many times. If I ever won a large amount of money I'd for sure give all of my friends (all of my real friends anyway) a nice chunk of money. They have always been great to me and they would do the same.

Reaction score
I would like to think that I would share at least some, but there is a chance that I am a selfish person and just keep all to myself. I think it really depends on the amount won though. There are some figures which seem to carry a lot more weight then others, like 1m, so if the lottery win was just over that I definitely would not share enough to go below that figure.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jwhitej200 said:
with your BEST MATE..if he did not chip in , in the first place.
I am not saying you give half your winnings...but would you give something.

In a heartbeat. :) And I know I'd get the same in return.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, if it was a large amount, after helping my family I would deff share with my real friends, meaning not the ones who only came out of the wood work after I won lol

Most reactions