What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you pay for the iPad 2 jailbreak?

Would you pay for an iPad 2 jailbreak?

• Yes

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paid over $1000 for mine, want this thing to be able to do all she can do.....fair price to charge people $20.00

Last edited:

Hackint0sh814

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would, but this will never happen. The Dev Team is extremely pro open source and frown upon any monetary gain for jailbreaks.

alhof1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think if they need the money for the effort involved I would probably make a donation. However, to just come out with a
stipulated price I would just wait for a "freebie".

dynax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would pay/donate, $10-$20 or so for their effort. Ipad2 is my first ipad/iOS device so I am not sure how much I'll benefit from JB yet. I would love to have vlc media player on it. I tried the paid Oplayer and didn't like it. I like vlc on my computer and hope that the iOS flatform is the same.

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would pay/donate, $10-$20 or so for their effort. Ipad2 is my first ipad/iOS device so I am not sure how much I'll benefit from JB....

if you've never had a jail broken device I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Especially for the stuff it can do and it 'unlocks' your iPad into so many different possibilities of customization.

Interms of would I pay for the iPad 2 jailbreak, yes. Like some in the post, I think $10-$20 is a decent amount to pay, considering how many people would pay, dev team would make a fortune.

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Who knows, maybe Mr Jobs will pay the developers to stop what they doing...I'm sure since the iPad 2 release there where more purchases made in AppStore because of no JB.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

DDuce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bluray said:
Who knows, maybe Mr Jobs will pay the developers to stop what they doing...I'm sure since the iPad 2 release there where more purchases made in AppStore because of no JB.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I want it unlucked for the extra features, not apps. I'd gladly pay for good ones!

Most reactions