What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would You Buy a 64GIG Wifi iPad One?

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an opportunity to buy a brand new, in the box iPad One 64GIG Wifi for US$400.00. It even qualifies for the original iPad warranty. Would you buy it? I'm considering that this is as good a price as I'll get and it would make me a wonderful gift giver to someone I am considering giving it to for his birthday.

I realize that I can get the iPad2 16gig wifi for $499.00 but this friend of mine would fill up 16GIGs very quickly. It is on hold until Monday, 10/03. My source says he already has three other people on the list if I decline the offer.

uniquename

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dang, found a Verizon with one left? Get it. I got my 16 there for $299. A month or so later I got the 64 for $399 and sold the 16 for like $350. No regrets here, I'd buy another if I found one.

Most reactions