What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word Processing App

Freaky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a Word Processing app that allows more actions than the regular notepad, particularly letting you bbold, underline, and italicize. I like taking notes in school with my iPad, but it'd be nice to have a little more versatility.

Thanks for any suggestions!

mkeithk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My top three picks would be
1. Pages
2. Noteshelf
3. Documents to go

zemo2008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pages and Documents to go okay but it depends on what you need to do.
Documents to go is more productively, you can use excel sheets, power point presentations, PDF files.
You can save it in format of office 2007, and you can open office documents and sheets.
It depends on what kind of user you are? Mac or PC, also what do you want to do.

OP
F

Freaky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I got Documents to Go, but I can't even figure out how to make a new document. I'd like to be able to figure out how to fully work DtG before I spend money on something else.

Basically, what I'm looking for is something that gives me some more versatility than notepad, like bolding, italicizing, and underlining text.

Most reactions

Latest posts