What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word processer

jwashi4568

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently downloaded a word processing program for ipad2 I would like to email the doc to me I can't attach the document Can u attach documents on ur iPad, Help plz

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Without knowing what app you are using, I can only guess, but if you can email the doc it will be from the word processing app. Look for the sharing icon (looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it). With your document open, or selected, choose this icon and it should give you an option to email it.

If it's the Pages app, it's the wrench icon when you have the document open. There is a Print and Share option that will let you email the document.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The easiest way I have found is to put the document in dropbox app then email yourself a link. Most apps can send to dropbox whereas some apps convert the file when emailed, say to PDF.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts