What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wonder zoo freinds requests

oldie160

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[SUB]I have made this post so we can share our Gameloft accounts to make it easier to catch animals on Gamelofts new game Wonder zoo.

Please post your Gameloft names below
[/SUB]

add oldie160 on Gameloft

spudbud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am SPUDBUD on Gameloft but I have no idea how to add friends in the game.

firemarie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello when I go to gl in the game !! In the add friends section ! It's not possible for me to add somme body ! I don't see the names

firemarie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello ! I would like to know if I'm only one who have the error connection when we go to GL LiVE !!! In wonder zoo !!! Thank you

chocolatepie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello when I go to gl in the game !! In the add friends section ! It's not possible for me to add somme body ! I don't see the names

Click the "tools" option, and on the drop down menu go to "GL Live", don't go to the "Social" option.
Once you log in to GL live, then you can add friends from the "friends" section. Then you can go to the "Social" option and refresh the list to see if they accept your request.

Add me, GL username: Rursula

Most reactions

Latest posts