What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wmv files

mdweintraub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an iPad app for viewing Wmv files? I can't open any of these files on my iPad

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can do either, but if your iPad is on a Wi-Fi network downloading it directly to the iPad via the App Store is the most convinient.

If you were talking about how to get music into the OPlayer, it will not sync with your iTunes library. There are other methodes for getting music into it.

Last edited:

leolaksi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a number of players available to include AV Player HD, Azul, and VLC. I have tried all three and I am partial to AV Player HD as you can download directly from your computer via wifi. With any of these players you can add thru iTunes by going to the Apps page, scrolling to the bottom and adding the video to the application. Leo

Wreybies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have noticed that OPlayer tends to handle .wmv files rather poorly with serious audio/video sync issues.

Most reactions

Latest posts