What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless printing

mattturner2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the iPad 2 and have a cannon printer. I don't have any other apple products just a pc. Can I print wirelessly as my printer is not AirPrint compatible ?

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I print to my old HP printer over my home network using an app called "Print n Share". It requires a small download on your PC which runs in the background. Once installed on IPad and PC it prints just about anything from the IPad over a network connection. Cheaper than a new printer!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

jonpeter001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reduced cost With a wireless printer and network, you don't need to buy a printer for every desk, since multiple employees can print to the same printer from anywhere in the office.
•
Mobile workforce Employees on business trips, or those working from satellite offices or telecommuting can print without the hassle of cabling to a printer. Bluetooth enabled PDAs and cell phones can quickly print contact information, maps, or meeting notes without using a cable.

Most reactions

Latest posts