What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wireless keyboard problems with ipad 2

Suee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I connected my apple wireless keyboard up with my ipad2. A number of the keys are all scrambled. The z is a y....the @ is an A...etc. Moved it back to the imac and it works fine. I see no place on the ipad where the lay out paramenters can be changed? Help!

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you make sure your settings are set to English (USA) and not some other language/country?

OP
S

Suee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldnt find any setting for the language, but after your question went back to general settings again and finally found it 4 levels down in the menus..language was set to english, but the keyboard hardware was set to german....how that happened I will never know!
Thanks for your tip

keitacannon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Suee - how did you get your iPad 2 to stay "connected" to your Apple wireless keyboard? I have to "re-pair" the devices and even then, the keyboard just stops typing completely; it will not respond. I've tried fresh batteries, turned off all bluetooth devices... nothing will allow the keyboard to work (even though the iPad 2 shows it as being "connected". Thanks for any info you can provide!

Most reactions

Latest posts