What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will iPad2 print to these Epson printers?

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm looking at the Epson Artisan 835 and 730 printers. Epson says I can print from wireless devices but does that include the iPad2?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The printer has to be AirPrint compatible, not just wireless. Here is Apple's support page on Airprint. It may not be 100% up to date, but it should be pretty close.

iOS: AirPrint 101

Cool, I see they just added some Lexmark and Brother printers. Those are new from the last time I looked, about a month ago.

Meph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I have an Epson Artisan 710 and was planning to go buy an Airprint printer when I saw it wasn't on the list of Airprint printers. The Epson app works great, found my printer instantly.

ChuckB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What did you do to get the doc's or email to print. I have the Epson 810 and the ipad 2. The ipads sees the printer but I'm having trouble to print anything!

iWisdom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Beware!!!

I'm looking at the Epson Artisan 835 and 730 printers. Epson says I can print from wireless devices but does that include the iPad2?

If you have an iPad or iPhone and would like tro print using this printer DO NOT BUY THIS PRINTER! Because is not supported by Apple's AirPrint so get instead a Artisan 837 not 835 or 830 or prepare for a real nightmare. Neiither Epson nor Apple were able to successfully help me in order to find a way to print from Pages, Numbers or Keynotes or any App that allows printing from the iPad or iPhone. MacBook Pro works great and iMac too but not the others. You've been warned! ;)

rajuncajungirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased an Epson NX430 and I'm having trouble finding the printer. The printer is on and is connected to the network, any thoughts how to fix this?

Most reactions

Latest posts